Home    The Oriental, Chiang Mai

The Oriental, Chiang Mai

Property ID: 3563
Chiang Mai,
£70,226 Prices From
  • 1593
  • 0
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 2 Bathrooms
  • 130 sq m
Kinney Smith
Kinney Smith
Contact Agent


Whatever size of home you are looking for, you are sure to find one that suits all of your needs at The Oriental. With two different architectural styles available and twelve different sizes and layouts to choose from, there is definitely an option here that is perfect for you.

The Oriental consists of a wide range of sizes, ranging from three-bedroom/three-bathroom villas which start at 130m2 and go up to 180m2 in size, plus a good selection of four-bedroom/four-bathroom villas, which start at 200m2 and go up to 315m2 in size.  All villas come with parking spaces for two cars.

The site of The Oriental is some 4km the south-west of the city centre, which can be easily reached due to the fact that the project is just off two major highway intersections that easily connect The Oriental with the city’s network of ringroads.  There is also direct road access to Chiang Mai International Airport, making it an easy journey home for all regular air travelers.  Those who love to shop will enjoy the fact that The Oriental is located within easy distance of The Promenada Shopping Mall and there is also a Big C Hypermarket just a few minutes’ drive from the site as well.  In additional to the wide range of shopping and entertainment options, there are also several international schools, such as Montfort College and Varee Chiang Mai, plus several hospitals in close proximity as well.

However, such are the variety of on-site facilities at The Oriental, that buyers may prefer to just stay within the boundaries of the project .  The Oriental is a true gated community, featuring 24 hour/seven day a week security guards on duty, aided by CCTV cameras.  All residents will benefit from the large proportion of the site of The Oriental  which is devoted to green areas.  The centrepiece of the development is the large clubhouse that is available for the use of all residents, which features a fully-equipped fitness centre.  There is also a huge saltwater swimming pool for all occupants of The Oriental to enjoy.

The Oriental is a large project which was started several years ago.  As a result, all of the on-site communal facilities on the project are already complete – so you can be enjoying them as soon as your villa is completed, with no waiting period required.

The project comes from one of Chiang Mai’s most experienced developers of single family homes, so you can buy with confidence into an existing community.  The financial stability of the developer means that buyers here can benefit from some of the most generous payment terms that it is possible to obtain in the city.  Buyers need to put down a mere 10% of the buying price at the time of purchase – the remaining 90% is not due until handover.

So whatever your needs for space may be – and whatever your budget – if you are looking for the perfect family home in Chiang Mai, The Oriental could very well be the perfect choice for you.

 Type m2  Price/THB    Start Date            2009
Three-Bed – Min       130       3,079,700 Closing Costs             2%
Three-Bed – Max       180       5,716,500 Payment Plan
Four-Bed – Min       200       6,056,400 Reservation Fee      THB 20-50,000
Four-Bed – Max       315     10,258,800 Deposit Payment             10%
Interim Payments              –
Handover             90%


24 Hour Security
Fully Furnished
Close To Golf Course
Air Conditioning
Swimming Pool

Key Features

Highly exclusive gated community
Fully Furnished
Quite residential location
24/7 security
Close to all amenities
Fitness Centre
Unique location surrounded by amazing natural beauty
Close to Malls

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

WhatsApp chat